The Summit in Temple Makes Fitness a Fun Family Activity
The Summit Recreation Center is so much more than just a gym. It's a place where families can enjoy being active together, relaxing, and just having fun.
As one of Temple's leading rec centers, the Summit at 620 S Fryers Creek Circle offers a wide array of fitness classes, kids activities, and family events.
- 20ft indoor rock climbing wall
- Members-Only outdoor summer season swimming pool staffed by lifeguards
- Seasonal lap swimming
- 6 Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 2 Outdoor Basketball half-courts
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Over 40 individual pieces of cardio equipment including Precor treadmills, Precor elliptical trainers, total body trainers, adaptive motion trainers, Stair Master, spin bikes, Precor recumbent bikes, stretch trainer, Concept2 rowing machines, SkiERG machines and more
- Complete circuit of Precor resistance weight machines and strength equipment
Indoor cycling with 14 bikes
- Cardio Theater
- Free weights ranging from 5lbs to 125lbs
- Classes including TRX Body Blast, Bootcamp, REFIT Cardio Dance, Total Body, Pilates, Cardio Step, Cycling, Zumba, Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Yoga
- Childcare facilities for Summit Family Memberships
- Kid's Studio
- Men's and women's locker rooms, saunas, and hot tubs
Join between now and March 31st to get one free month's membership with the purchase of two.
This is a great investment for family fun and fitness!