Top 5 Restaurants in Belton, Texas for 2022: Do You Agree?
Every day, the battle cry at my home is "What's for dinner?" Can you relate?
I know that sometimes, it's so much easier to just hop in the car and go to a restaurant, but then you still have to make decisions. There are a lot of choices in Central Texas when it comes to food. Do we want tacos, barbeque, or Asian food? Didn't that new place get some bad reviews?
Yelp is a handy way to find a business you're looking for and to learn what people who use or visit the establishment say about their experience. Places with a high number of ratings and reviews give you a good idea of what to expect when you go.
The Top 5 Restaurants in Belton, Texas
If you do decide to eat out, I'm going to make things a little easier for you. I took the highest-rated restaurants with the most reviews from Yelp located in Belton, Texas, and listed them in order.
Here are the restaurants in Belton, Texas with the most stars from customers with the best reviews, according to Yelp.
- #5 - The Gin at Nolan Creek (Steakhouses, Seafood, BBQ), 219 S East Street, Belton (430 reviews, 3.5 stars)
- #4 - Water Street Waffle (Waffles, Juice Bars & Smoothies), 107 Water Street, Belton (171 reviews, 4 stars)
- #3 - Mosaic Grill (Mediterranean, Beer Bar, American) 2608 N Main, Belton (81 reviews, 4.5 stars)
- #2 - Narunya's (Thai and Asian Fusion), 316 E Central Avenue, Belton (252 reviews, 4.5 stars)
- #1 - Miller's Smokehouse (Barbeque, Desserts, Coffee & Tea), 300 E Central Ave, Belton (693 reviews, 4.5 stars)
So what do you think? Is it time to eat yet?