The City Of Belton Offering Water Bill Assistance For Residents
Do you live in Belton and need assistance with paying your water bill?
The City of Belton has teamed up with United Way of Central Texas to offer funds to help residents in Belton who were impacted by the pandemic. This initiative is available only for the City of Belton Water Bill Assistance.
In order to qualify for the assistance you must meet all the criteria below:
1) Must live in Belton
2) Submit only one application per household
3) Individuals/families must have been actively employed at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, and are now experiencing income loss as a direct result of the shutdown
4) Be able to present
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Completed COVID-19 Application
- Completed COVID-19 Employment Verification Form
- February Paycheck Stub and Paycheck stub from last 30 days
- Lease Agreement/Mortgage Statement
- Current Utility Bill
All applications will be reviewed and decided on within five days of submission. Payment will be made directly to the vendor and applicants will receive approval documentation with confirmation of payment to vendor.
Limited funds is available so submit your application asap.
Submit Completed Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Here for more info and to view the application.
For those living in Temple, there's also funding available to help struggling residents and landlords with rental costs. You can find that information on the United Way of Central Texas' website as well.
There's nothing wrong with seeking assistance while you're looking for work or recovering from COVID-19. Don't be shy about reaching out.
LOOK: Here are the best small towns to live in across America
Goosebumps and other bodily reactions, explained