Man Sets Fire to Gas Pump While Trying to Kill Spider [VIDEO]
Being arachnophobic is no excuse for being an idiot.
One Detroit man learned this the hard way Friday when he tried to set a spider on fire while pumping gas. Flames engulfed the man immediately, but he was able to escape without any serious injuries. The pump, however, was totaled.
To the man's credit, he did think fast enough to grab a nearby fire extinguisher and put the torched pump out before firefighters arrived, but it's a fast-thinking clerk who turned the pump off as soon as she sighted the flames who's the real hero.
What did we learn here today? Fire and gasoline still don't mix.